Apps & Software
WhatsApp For iPhone Gets An Update, Brings Slo-Mo Sharing & More
The Facebook owned Instant Messaging service, WhatsApp has been updated for iPhone with a variety of new features and improvements. This update marks it with a version number of 2.11.9.
WhatsApp 2.11.9 comes with a long-tail changelog and it’s worth it. The messenger now allows you to add captions to the images and videos, trim videos before sharing them and a lot more. Plus, It also features a new camera icon for faster photo-sharing.
Above all, and one of my favorite, now you can share slow-motion videos shot from your iPhone 5s from this master messaging app. Along side, WhatsApp 2.11.9 also entertains many minor fixes and improvements, which matters quite a lot. To name some, Location-sharing has improved, new wallpapers and audio notification tones have been introduced, which really enhances the personalized messaging experience.
[toggles style=”toggles”][toggle title=”Changelog: WhatsApp 2.11.9 For iPhone”]– Added ability to archive chats and groups
– Add captions to photos and videos
– Added fast camera access button for capturing and sending photos
– You can now share slow-motion videos (iPhone 5s only)
– You can now trim videos before sharing them
– Share Location: add support for satellite and hybrid map views when sharing a location
– Share Location: drop and drag pin lets you share a precise location
– New media auto-download preferences: Settings > Chat Settings > Media Auto-Download
– New Wallpapers: Settings > Chat Settings > Chat Wallpapers > Wallpaper Library
– New Notification tones: Settings > Notifications
– You can now attach screenshots when reporting problems[/toggle][/toggles]
[button size=”large” url=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/whatsapp-messenger/id310633997″ text=”WhatsApp For iPhone” target=”_blank” color=”blue” ]