Apple has finally dropped the long-awaited Mac OS X Yosemite on the Mac App Store. The Yosemite banner is up on the App Store allowing you to upgrade your Mac to the latest and biggest desktop Operating System ever, Mac OS X Yosemite.
With OS X Yosemite, you finally get the clean and elegant design on your computer, actually the way It’s on your iOS Device. Not only design, but Mac OS X Yosemite’s brings a number of handful features such as Handoff, Continuity and more. Plus, the iOS-Mac cross platform support and connectivity has been boosted up too. Mac OS X Yosemite is waiting for you on the Mac App Store with a price tag of $0.00 (FREE). Hurry up!
Anyways, take a look below on the Macs supporting the Yosemite update, officially cited by Apple.
Mac OS X Yosemite Supports:
- iMac (Mid-2007 or later)
- MacBook (13-inch Aluminum, Late 2008), (13-inch, Early 2009 or later)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid-2009 or later),
- MacBook Pro (15-inch or 17-inch, Mid/Late 2007 or later)
- MacBook Air (Late 2008 or later)
- Mac mini (Early 2009 or later)
- Mac Pro (Early 2008 or later)
- Xserve (Early 2009)
Your Mac also needs:
- OS X Mountain Lion, Lion, or Snow Leopard v10.6.8 already installed
- 2 GB or more of memory
- 8 GB or more of available space