To let people experience Virtual Reality, HTC is talking its Virtual Reality headset, HTC Vive, on the road across America and Europe.
The HTC Vive World Tour kicked off on Thursday, July 9 in San Diego, CA, and will tour across the US and Europe in the coming months.
HTC Vive World Tour Stops:
- July 9-12, Island St & 6th Ave, San Diego, CA, USA
- July 17-19, Forecastle Festival [Invite Only], Louisville, KY, USA
- July 21-23, Navy Pier, Chicago, IL, USA
- July 25-28, specific location TBD, Kansas City, KS, USA
- August 2-8, The International, Seattle, WA, USA
- August 5-9, Gamescom, Cologne, Germany
- August 13-16, specific location TBD, San Francisco, CA, USA
- August 20-23, specific location TBD, Portland, OR, USA
- August 28-31, PAX Prime, Seattle, WA, USA
- September 4-9, IFA, Berlin, Germany
- October 28-November 1, Paris Games Week, Paris, France
HTC notes that the above mentioned dates and locations are “subject to change,” therefore the company suggests to stay tuned to its social media channels, which now includes @HTCVive, for the latest news.
— HTC Vive (@htcvive) July 10, 2015
The Vive Virtual Reality headset is set for public release later this year.