OnePlus has begun rolling out an update to OxygenOS on the OnePlus 2. The update, labeled OxygenOS 2.1.2, comes along a number of major and minor changes, including camera improvements, icon customization, and more.
OxygenOS 2.1.2 Changes:
- Improved UX for preview in Camera
- Performance improvements on app install and launch
- Individual icon customization support
- Fixes for RAW format on 3rd party camera apps
- Russian & Turkish language support
- Lockscreen wallpaper support
- Security patches
- Bug fixes to System Update to improve OTA stability
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
Importantly, the RAW support now exists for third-party cameras, however it doesn’t work with the FV-5 camera just yet. But there’s a good news, too. Few days after upgrading to OxygenOS 2.1.2, the FV-5 app will receive an update to version 2.79.5 which will fix the issue.
The Over-The-Air update is incremental so don’t bang your head if you don’t get it right away. It’s on its way!