Apple has informed users about a new spring Apple Pay promotion in an email. Under this promotion, Apple Pay users can avail up to 25 percent discount at select stores in the United States through May 26.
The promotional offer is available at alice + olivia, Bern, Costa Del Mar, PacSun, Persol, Under Armour, and Vineyard Vines. Customers will need to check out with Apple Pay to redeem the discount. Here are the details on the deals available:
- alice + olivia: 20% off when spending $250 or more with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Bern: 10% off bike, water, skate helmets, and more with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Costa Del Mar: 25% off full-priced sunglasses, shirts, and more with promo code APPLEPAY.
- PacSun: An extra 10% off select styles with promo code APPLEPAY at PacSun.com.
- Persol: 25% off full-priced eyewear with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Under Armour: 25% off all purchases in the Under Armour app.
- Vineyard Vines: $25 off clothing and accessories when spending $150 or more.
Apple Pay was first released in the United States, after a year it was expanded internationally. For more information about Apple Pay, you can visit Apple’s support page.
Several macOS Monterey features will not work on Intel Macs
Apple previews macOS Monterey
Apple announces watchOS 8
Apple announces iCloud Plus, but the Private Relay feature won’t be available in China and select other countries
New privacy features coming to Mail and Safari
Apple TV Plus shares trailer for Oprah and Prince Harry’s docuseries
Apple announces a range of features designed for people with disabilities
Twitter subscription service might be called ‘Twitter Blue’
Apple’s Craig Federighi says the Mac has a malware problem
Twitter begins asking iOS users to enable app tracking
Apple promotes kids shows in new Apple TV Plus ad
Former Apple exec Scott Forstall shares how he was hired by Steve Jobs
Watch the trailer for Apple TV Plus thriller Defending Jacob
Apple Park left deserted amid COVID-19 concerns
Apple’s latest iPhone ad is Bokeh’d
- Apps & Software1 week ago
Apple TV app arrives on Nvidia Shield
- News1 week ago
Popular cryptocurrency platform Coinbase now supports Apple Pay
- Web & Social1 week ago
Facebook opens Messenger API for Instagram to all developers
- News1 week ago
Apple CEO Tim Cook and activist Malala Yousafzai talk on activism, learning to code, and more